Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Amazing Flower Paintings By Leonid Afremov

Leonid Afremov, is a famous Belarusian painter who created a wonderful language in painting with his pallette-knife rather than with a brush. He took his graduation from Vitebsk Art School. He is very much interested to portrait unique land scapes, city scapes and figures through his paintings.


See his great words


"I tried different techniques during my career, but I especially fell in love with painting with oil and pallette-knife. Every artwork is the result of long painting process; every canvas is born during the creative search; every painting is full of my inner world. Each of my paintings brings different mood, colors and emotions. I love to express the beauty, harmony and spirit of this world in my paintings. My heart is completely open to art. Thus, I enjoy creating inspired and beautiful paintings from the bottom of my soul. Each of my artworks reflects my feelings, sensitivity, passion, and the music from my soul. True art is alive and inspired by humanity. I believe that art helps us to be free from aggression and depresshis studio was broken into and vandalised."




For more details visit here

3 comments :

  1. Leonid Afremov is a wonderful painter. I love these flower paintings but I have to say my favorite paintings by Leonid Afremov are the ones with water and mirroring. I found a good place to buy his work online at www.qart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key to painting a white flower is to keep it simple. Don’t overdo it! There’s usually a sufficient amount of pigment in the wash bucket to break up the stark white of the paper.for more information click flower painting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great paintings Mr Afremov....I am totally inspired!!


    Keep painting these delights ..

    ReplyDelete